Current version: 3.9.116
- Fixed bug where previous ink would sometimes load even when "Remember content when closed" setting was off
- Fixed some issues where saved text would not always reload correctly
- Screenshot tool should now work better when using stylud input
- Whiteboard no longer turns off in when tool is changed to Cursor mode.
- Fixed a bug where Epic Pen could crash after being upgraded from certain older versions.
- General stability improvements
- Some bug fixes to prevent crashes in rare cases
- Fixed bug where inking tools may not work on some Windows 7 machines.
- Small improvements to crash telemetry
- Fixed a bug that prevented screenshot saving correctly with certain settings
- Fixed a bug that could cause Epic Pen PRO to deactivate when upgrading from 3.7 to 3.9
- Fixed a small bug that could cause a crash on start up in rare cases
- Major new release
- Feature: Epic Pen now runs as a service. Tools are available via hotkeys even when toolbar is hidden.
- Feature: Hotkeys have been reworked and now support many more key-combinations
- Feature: Quick colors can be accessed via hotkeys
- Feature: Individual tools can track remember their own size
- Feature: New languages added: German, Dutch and French
- Made some minor changes to help avoid triggering anti-virus false positives
- Various small bug fixes.
- Added new "Activate PRO" menu item to simplify the activation process.
- Fixed issue where drawing ink using a stylus pen could sometimes create unwanted dots.
- Fixed issue where drawing ink using a mouse could sometimes be slower than it should be.
- Fixed issue with ink sometimes being offset from the stylus on some Wacom devices.
- Made the activation process more robust on Windows 7.
- Improved pro version activation experience.
- Several minor bug fixes.
- Fixed a crash bug related to the 19H1 Windows 10 update.
- Fixed some issues with mouse position being offset from ink in some circumstances.
- Added support for activationg Epic Pen PRO when behind a proxy server.
- Fixed some bugs related to UI scaling on high DPI monitors.
- Made toolbar stay on top of ink more robustly.